KRCC provides a broad array of programs to meet the needs of adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities. These programs and services are designed to:
• Provide services for adults with intellectual disabilities who are 18 years or older.
• Educate each individual on the issues of abuse and neglect so they can protect themselves.
• Educate the public about persons with intellectual disabilities and inspire them to accept each person within their community.
• Assist the medical professionals within the community in understand- ing the persons we serve.
• Help individuals in obtaining the medical assistance they require to live happy and healthy lives.
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.
Address 115 Rockwood Lane, Hazard, KY